Friday 14 March 2014

A Life...

A restlessness, for an emotion undone and untouched
A freedom yet unreached, binds me to the irrelevance
A fear craving for a disaster, imagined throughout
A relief unwanted from the deepest trusts,
A waste of time? Or a disgust of masochism?
Or imagined days of futile frustrations?
Quietness or a depth of solitude or a dreaded lust
Seemed to play the symphonies of passions
Lived it like a dog, of chances never to be returned
And now I thrive on the defeated times, alone in a mutiny within


Excitements of slight music, progressed with the beats of dizziness
Yet awake, waiting for the rhythms of madness
For the lost, or maybe unknown, or a bit clarity
Randomness, of the staggering outbursts,
Yet none to hear, none to feel
A solitude, yes a solitude, but with touches and fragrances
Of a passion unearthed, yet to be manifested
A passion for madness indeed, with no consequence
Not of a repute, but of a satisfaction,
A source of mysterious peace, a gain indeed


Destiny or an appetite? I never know,
But as time indeed, beliefs remain meaningless
I don’t pray, nor do I believe in miracles
But of this messed up life, I believe, I believe
I do believe in a symphony that-
I hear each day,
I try each day,
I live each day,
Within, that brings me to life and I breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment